Feb 21, 2016

Building the Book Pile #175

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

AHHHH this week was so long
Tuesday, my foster puppy, Clark, was adopted. I was so happy for him to be in a forever home but so sad to see him go - he was adorable.
We are still dealing with a damp basement and bought a bunch of things to help with water flow away from the house, so we have been working on that and 
I was reading a lot but feel like I am getting nowhere  - I hate that feeling.
So it has been a long week. Work is pretty chill - the calm before the storm. I will be really busy this week coordinating various events.
How was your week? Read anything good?
 
I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-blast-w-giveaway-witches-sleep.htmlhttp://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-blast-thirst-blood-of-my-blood-by.html

Coming up on the Blog...

     Early Reader Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Amazing Adventures #1



      

  Books Received this Week

      Kyle Evans and the Key to the Universe  Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7)  Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8) Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries, #9) Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10)
      
Kyle Evans and the Key to the Universe by Rob Hunt from the Author for review

So my library didn't have these and I wanted to finish the series so... I went nuts and bought them all :P
Party Princess  (The Princess Diaries #7) by Meg Cabot - Bought
Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries #8) by Meg Cabot - Bought
Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries #9) by Meg Cabot - Bought
Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries #10) by Meg Cabot - Bought   
 

Have you missed anything lately?

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment