Feb 15, 2016

Discussion: Books I Would Like to ReRead


Today is a Discussion Day here at Cover2CoverBlog. I am trying to start these a little more since they seem fun :) I hope you enjoy and if you have any topic suggestions let me know in the comments.

Today's Topic
Books I Would Like to ReRead...

So these books... they are some of my absolute favorites, I love books in general and love to read...but even though I love these I never can find the time to reread them, and I would love to.
 
So here is my list of books...
 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)   Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)  
Obviously - All the Harry PotterSeries by JK Rowling.
Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr - I loved these and they are my fave fairy books I would love to re-visit this world. 
 
 Lullaby   The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)
Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk - this is my favorite of his books, it was creepy - but I want to reread to see if I really loved it or if it was just great for that time of my life.
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis - I love the way this fantasy makes me feel, I associate it with my childhood and the whimsical story really makes me very happy.
 
Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library 
Mr. Lemoncello by Chris Grabenstein - I read this book last year and LOVED it and I listened to book 2 this year and LOVED it, I would love to re-read the first book again it was just So much fun. 
 
And so why don't I reread them? 
  • Not enough time :/ - with work and other hobbies, and owning a home/ upkeep, and whatnot there never seems to be enough time.
  • Too many other books I want to read - I mean how will I know if other books are my favorites too if I don't read them all :D ALL THE BOOKS
  • My TBR pile, this goes with the last note but also these are books I have gotten for reivew for the blog, so those really should come before any others.

What books would you like to reread if you had more time and less new books to read?  Let me know in the comments.


Happy reading, happy blogging (happy writing) everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment