Jan 24, 2016

Building the Book Pile #171

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

So I had to DNF a book this past week :( it was one on my TBR list too. Oh well.. sometimes you just aren't in the mood for a book. Otherwise this week was pretty uneventful. I worked, I was sick for a bit, we got a little snow on Monday but that was it... 

I tried to get some reading done but since I was trying to trudge through my DNF book I was delayed a bit. I grabbed  a lot of great things from the library and so I read a few shorter books to keep up with my book/week plan
How are you doing on your New Years Plans?

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

SOON! I have some in the works :D

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartman (YA)
Blog Blast: Excerpt of The Customer is Always Wrong by CC Standish (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #24 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic)
Recent Reads: Princess in Pink (The Princess Diaries #5) by Meg Cabot (YA)
Monthly Re-Cap: January 2016   
  
      

  Books Received this Week

American Housewife: Stories    

  American Housewife: Stories by Helen Ellis from Netgalley and Doubleday for review

 

From the Library I grabbed... too many...

The Sleeper and the Spindle  Through the Woods  Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics  Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries, #6)  Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail  

These book covers link back to Goodreads

Have you missed anything lately?

                                      No comments:

                                      Post a Comment