Dec 31, 2015

Monthly Re-Cap: December 2015


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

And it's almost 2016! Wow 2015 flew by!


December was a hectic month for everyone I think. Holiday parties, baking, cookie swaps, decorating, un-decorating for some, the holidays in general, shopping for the holidays - just typing all this I am feeling relieved that it is all over.

I am happy to say that since I work at a university I have off from the 24th through January 3rd so that gave me lots of reading (and/or napping) time. I was really trying to get through all the books I have been holding on to for a while now - most ARCs and E-galleys that I had forgotten about or avoided for any number of reasons...I have read a handful and have today left so I will see if I can get anything else read :).

What did you do in December? How were your holidays
And have a safe and happy New Years Eve!!

What did you read or listen to in December? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in December~~     

               Cupcakes vs. Brownies: Zimmah Chronicles Book 1 (An Epic Middle Grade Fantasy Adventure)  Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2) 27250848Forbidden  Ennara and the Fallen Druid (Ennara, #1)  Harley Quinn (2013-) #22  Harley Quinn (2013-) #21  Harley Quinn (2013-) #23  We'll Never Be Apart   The Geography of You and Me
                       
    

~~Links to Reviews ~~
     
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment