Dec 27, 2015

Building the Book Pile #167

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope for those of you that celebrate Christmas it was full of family and love and fun! I know we had a wonderful time and now I am on winter break from work. I am through the 3rd and so I hope to get a bunch of reading and reviews prepped for the new year. 
Do you have any time off? If so how are you planning on spending it?
   
What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

Coming up on the Blog...

Discussion: Life and Blog Balance
Recent Reads: Curtsies and Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #21- 23 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (Comic)
December Wrap Up 
Happy New Year from Cover2CoverBlog   
      

  Books Received this Week

NONE, but that is ok, I have more than enough to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment