Jul 8, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon, July 9th-11th Plans #OUReadathon


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

This Readathon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela at Reading Angel and Candice at Candace's Book Blog. It runs from 12:01 am on July 9th to 11:59 on July 11th.


Goal: READ! --  A Lot!

Here are my plans...because I have never done a ReadaThon before... I hope to accomplish most of this and hopefully more... but I have to teach Tuesday night and sleep ...I think.
Coffee pot is on and ready to go :)

 July 9th:


Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)Blood of the Revenant The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)Witches 101: A Witches of East End PrimerDiary of the White Witch: A Witches of East End Prequel
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter #2
Blood of the Revenant by N.R. Allen
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter #2.5
Diary of the White Witch by Melissa de la Cruz 
Witches 101 A Witches of East End Primer by Melissa de la Cruz


July 10th:

Fix by ForceSweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12)
Fix by Force by Jason Warne
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong, Darkness Rising #2
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris, Sookie Stackhouse #12

July 11th:

Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1)Siren (Siren, #1)Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1)Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)

Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

5 comments:

  1. WHOA, you have a super ambitious list! Lots of good books on here though - I wish you lots of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I hope you enjoy "Deadlocked"! I wish I had this much time to read. *sigh* I love my Mr. J hubby but sometimes he's so time consuming! haha (It's a joke! I love him as much as I love books. Really!)

    Good luck with your goals and I'll be excited to check back to see how you're doing. A lot of these books look really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot of books!! I hope that you manage to finish all those- if you do, I'll be super impressed!

    You've got some really good books on that list, though. Sweet Evil is SO good, and Of Poseidon is totally hilarious. I've also heard really great things about Goddess Interrupted. I hope you love all the books that you read! <3

    Good luck, and have fun during your first readathon! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's a LOT of books to read in 3 days! I have Siren sitting on my Kindle, and I really need to read it. Good luck!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goddess Legacy seems to be a really popular choice on the read-a-thon lists. I haven't read any of that series but I hope its a fast read. I did however DEVOUR Lies Beneath, one of my favorite reads of the year so far. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete