Jan 31, 2024

Monthly Re-Cap - Jan 2024



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from January

No TBR this past month, I needed to get the year going first.
I picked some books off my shelf that have been sitting there for a bit.
I am going to read through some of my physical TBR this year.


~~Books I Read in January 2024~~  
 
  
    




 TBR for February


  • Empire of the Damned (Emplire of the Vampire #2) By Jay Kristoff - review copy
  • Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree
  • Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
  • Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Meahrer
  • Meet Your Match by MorriganMercy (fanfic)
  • New Witch on the Block by Louisa West
How was your January reading?  

Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment