Jan 28, 2024

Building the Book Pile #438

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I did a fair amount of reading this week and worked on some reviews of things read in November/ December. So sorry for books that are Christmas and holiday themed coming up in the review queue. 

The weather has been weird in New England lately, snow, sleet, but somewhat warm all things considered. We have been getting snow and then it all melts off and then we get hit again, which is odd. That said, we are doing good. Pets are happy and the chickens are still getting some free range time. 

For January, I have been trying to read more of my owned books before they year really kicks off for review copies. I have read 3 that have been on my shelf for a bit and I hope to get at least one more done before the end of the month - wish me luck!



Coming up on the Blog

2023 Wrap Up

Recent Reads: The Last Line by Stephen Ronson (Adult)

Recent Reads: The Christmas Letters by Jenny Proctor (Adult)

Monthly Re-Cap and TBR Pile

Recent Reads: Spookily Yours by Jennifer Chipman (Adult)



Books Received Recently...   
 
 

Sunday Money by Maggie Hill - from publisher for review, out May 2024

The Boyfriend Wish by Swati Teerdhala - from publisher for review, out Feb 2024


What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment