Jun 4, 2023

Building the Book Pile #434

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday folks!

It has been a busy short week, and I think this one will be busy as well. But tonight we are going to see a comedian at the local theater and summer softball starts on Tuesday so YAY! Excited for all the plans but also already exhausted thinking about it. 

Today before the show, I am going to read and garden and we are going to pick up more supplies to work on my bathroom :) so there will be some work too.

and I am happy to say that I am finally making progress with Ninth House - I just needed to be in the mood for it I guess, and I am listening to the Audiobook while doing my puzzle so that makes it better. 

Stay Well
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Monthly ReCap (April & May 23) and TBR Pile (June 23)

Early Reader Review: The Byways by May Pascual (YA)

Blog Blitz: The Birth of Death by Joseph P. Macolino (Adult)

Recent Reads: Hooked by Emily McIntire (Adult, Spicy)


Books Received Recently...   


Champion of Fate by Kendare Blake - from the publisher for review, out Sept 2023


Have you missed anything lately?

Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment