Jun 27, 2023

Building the Book Pile #436

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Tuesday reader friends. 

Attempting to blog while Goodreads is down is difficult - hopefully by the time you read this, the issues is resolved. 😞 Right now it seems like they don't even know... or maybe they do but haven't posted to other socials to let people know they are working on it ... 🤷‍♀️

This past weekend, we had some family visiting but I finished a few reads and am fully engrossed in Fourth Wing - I am listening to the audiobook. Have you read it yet? Let me know your spoiler-free thoughts in the comments if you have or are reading it now.

This upcoming week, I am traveling for work. I will have some time for reading so I am excited for that and will try to squeeze in as much as I can. Really hoping to round out that TBR pile if I can. Wish me luck!

-S



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Role Playing by Cathy Yardley (Adult, Romance)

Recent Reads: Lovely Violent Things by Trisha Wolfe (Adult, Spicy)

Early Reader Review: A Circle of Stars by Craig Montgomery (Adult, SciFi)


Books Received Recently...   


Kiss the Girl by Zoraida Cordova - from Netgalley Giveaways and Hyperion.


Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment