Jun 18, 2023

Building the Book Pile #435

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday again. Happy Father's Day!

This week flew by, so did last week! Sorry for the lack of weekly re-cap last week.

I am just keeping up with things and working on my closet/bathroom build here at home... more to come. I am reading in the evenings, attempting to get to my TBR without too many distractions, buuuut I might replace one spicy romance with another, and I picked up The Fourth Wing on Audible for my Fable Book Club.

Why are TBRs so hard to stick to?! 🤔

At least I am reading! :) 

How was your week? Did you read anything good?
Stay Well
-S



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Mystery of the Lost Lynx by Tamra Wight (MG)

Recent Reads: Role Playing by Cathy Yardley (Adult, Romance)


Books Received Recently...   




Role Playing by Cathy Yardley - From Amazon First Reads program

The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins  - from Netgalley and St. Martin's Press 


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment