Jan 29, 2023

Building the Book Pile #421

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hi there! is anyone else in a weird reading mood? I can't seem to focus on one thing... I have about 4 books going and can't fully focus on any. I really need to finish something... this doesn't bode well for the year.

In other life news, still dealing with car craziness - it is being fixed but will take 3 months 😑 not impressed, but happy they are paying for it all. 

NH is getting snow finally! We have had a bunch in the past few weeks and I am excited it is finally here - mostly so it can passby now and we can get to Spring and garden set up. I miss my outdoor gardening time. 

What are you up to?

 

Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Bablel Or the Necessity of Violence: An Arcane History of the Oxford Translators' Revolution by R.F. Kuang (Adult)

Recent Reads: The Final Gambit (The Inheritance Games #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (YA)


Books Received Recently...   
  
  None... I have been trying to behave. 
(but this spot feels so empty without photos...so WOOO SNOW!)



Have you missed anything lately?



If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment