Jan 22, 2023

Building the Book Pile #420

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hi there... things are still stressful and a pain over here. Lots of dealing with someone elses insurance to get my claims covered from the accident. Having no car... well a rental but not one that I am comfortable in driving in the snow and ice that we have had lately... it all just seems like a lot all the time. 

In other news - I am reading Babel and sharing the experience on the Fable app. So if you want to join us (currently me and my grandfather) feel free:

In other news, I signed up for a trial of Kindle Unlimited - we will see if I stick with it. So far I have found some fun reads.


If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Waiting on Wednesday 

Recent Reads: A Psalm for the Wild Built by Becky Chambers (Adult)

Books Received Recently...   
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment