Jan 5, 2023

2022 Reading Wrap Up


 Hi Readers, Welcome to 2023! 
I hope you had a lovely holiday season. 

In 2022, I kept track of a lot of book/reading stats in a reading journal and I wanted to share some of them with you... hopefully you will find them interesting. 

In 2022, I read 109 books. 

My Goodreads goal was 100.

So YAY!

In those first 100 books, I kept track of format.
I read  42 Physical books
I listened to 8 books on Audible.
and
I read 50 books on an e-reader/ my Kindle.

I read ~26,756 pages in 2022. Which equates to about 245 pages/book

And nothing is complete without favories right?! So here they are:
  1. January: Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff
  2. February:  The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  3. March: Gallant by V.E. Schwab
  4. April: The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
  5. May: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
  6. June: Her Villains by Jade Presley
  7. July: This is a Birthday Cake by Andrew Cangelose
  8. August: Hello, Goodbye by Kate Stollenwerck
  9. September: Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
  10. October: A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair
  11. November: I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
  12. December: Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree
Then I made a bracket...for my favorite book of the year...
 

Favorite of the year: The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue!



No comments:

Post a Comment