Jul 25, 2022

Building the Book Pile #405

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another Monday Pile post wooo.

I hope you are all enjoying your Summer fun and you are keeping cool if you are in the U.S., it has been HOT! I feel sticky all day everyday, no central AC in a lot of NH/VT homes, so we have fans and window units trying to keep up. 

In reading news, I am actually reading and I picked up a Kindle from Prime Day so that is helping as well. Sadly a lot of what I am reading is for future tours and later release dates so the number of reviews right now is slacking. I think that is ok though since most people are on vacations and playing outside in the sun anyway... right?! (trying to justify to myself :P)

All that said, I am here, alive, well, and pushing through my TBR pile as best I can! What are you reading right now?

How was your weekend? 
If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Beneath the Trees: First Spring by Dav (GN)

Recent Reads: Sunflower Sisters by Monika Singh Gangotra (Youth)

Books Received Recently...

  
 
  
For review:
Surely Surely Marisol Rainey by Erin Entrada Kelly - from the Publisher for review.

How to Catch a Witch by Alice Walstead - from Sourcebooks Early Review Program for review.

When Stars Come Out by Scarlett St. Clair - from Sourcebooks Early Review Program for review.

I visited some local little free libraries and picked these up:




Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment