Jul 18, 2022

Building the Book Pile #404

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Monday reading friends - I hope you are well. 

I have been more busy this summer than I anticipated and my reading is suffering, and so there aren't many reviews going up, sorry.

I am tending to the veggie garden, which is doing great. We are surrently in the onslaught of squash season of my garden and we have a bunch of greens as well. Soon the tomatoes will be ready and I will have way too many of those 😜

I am also playing rec-league slow pitch softball and while normally only once a week, I have had a few 2/week situations and I am so tired afterwards that even reading is hard. 

All that said, I am still getting books... becuase hoarding and reading books seem to be two different hobbies.

How was your weekend? 
If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: This is a Birthday Cake by Andrew Cangelose (Youth)

Early Reader Review: Zatanna: The Jewel of Gravesend by Alys Arden (YA, GN)


Books Received Recently...
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment