Jul 10, 2022

Building the Book Pile #403

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there! It has been a weird short week that felt so long. 

Life Updates: 
  • Work was slow, which is very nice, but we met some of the new students which is fun. 
  • I also had the pleasure of going to see Toad the Wet Sprocket, Gin Blossoms and the Barenaked Ladies with my dad on Friday night. We had a blast, I love the Barenaked Ladies, so many good songs both old and new. 
  • We bought a tractor... yup. We have a large space and many projects so... like crazy people we got a tractor. 
Blog/Reading Updates:
  • I didn't really read anything this week. I watched a lot of book vlogs and tiktoks but that was about it. I am trying to work through some reading today.
  • I hope to finish up some reviews as well. Wish me luck.
How was your weekend? 
If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Waiting on Wednesday

Possibly a review, not sure yet.


Books Received Recently...

  


Belittled Women by Amanfa Sellet - for review from HarperCollins YA

Welcome, Dark by Charis St. Pierre - for reivew from Orca Book Publishers


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment