Sep 27, 2021

Building the Book Pile #359


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello Hello my reading friends! I hope you had a wonderful week of reading and autumn weather!

Oh this reading pile... it gets bigger and bigger and there just isnt enough time! I also worked about 15 hours of overtime this week.. because BUSY season so I am struggling a bit to get it all done. I am really hoping to find a spot to hide with books soon and binge. I need that.

This weekend we also did a lot though - we successfully completed the Great Vermont Corn Maze in 3 hours (my legs are killing me) and we had "Family" Dinner night where we rotate dinner 1/ month with friends and now that we are back we kicked off the season with non-meat burgers and lots of sides. (nom nom).

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontaing - Coffee (PSL!!) is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: Teen Titans: Best Boy Loves Raven by Kami Garcia ( YA, GN)

Recent Reads: Half Sick of Shadows by Laura Sebastian (Adult)

Recent Reads: A Spot of Trouble by Teri Wilson (Adult)



Books Received Recently...
 
   

Nick and Noel's Christmas Playlist by Codi Hall - From Sourcebooks Early Reads Program for review.
Unicorn Night by Diana Murray  - From Sourcebooks Early Reads Program for review.


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment