Sep 12, 2021

Building the Book Pile #357



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Sorry for being a little out of it last week folks, busy season officially starts tomorrow at work and so evenings I have been trying to relax before that time. I am so not mentally ready for this...

On top of that we put an offer on a house and it was accepted so we are moving throguh that process, hopefully we will close at the end of October, just in time for me to put up all my Halloween decorations 👻 in real life (I am already well on my way in Animal Crossing).

I have been reading and prepping some reviews too though! Going to have more foryour this week!

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontaing - Coffee (PSL!!) is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Ada and the Galaxies by Alan Lightman (Youth)
Early Reader Review: Unearthed by Lilliam Rivera (YA, GN)
Recent Reads: Board Books from Osborne Books (Youth)
Recent Reads: You Are My Happy by Patricia Hagerty (Youth)


Books Received Recently...
 
So I hosted an Usborne books party and achieved a lot of reqards so I started my holiday shopping for all the littles in my life - which also means SO MANY BOOKS. I hope to read them all before passing them along, so stay tuned for review clusters.
 
Explore America's National Parks
Let's Go Shopping Bookstore
Christmas Magic Painting Book
Halloween Magic Painting Book 
Secrets of the Apple Tree - Shine-a-Light
Secrets of the Vegetable Garden - Shine-a-Light
The Animal Orchestra Plays Mozart
The Four Seasons
Never Show a T. Rex a Book 
Baby's Very First Lift-the-Flap Peek-a-Boo 
Build It 
Little Lift and Look Bugs 
1001 Pirate Things To Spot 
Dragons Sticker Book 
Panda in the Park 
Monster Hide-and-Seek 
Christmas Patterns to Color 
Wipe-Clean Under the Sea Activities 
Wipe-Clean Halloween Activities 
Art Gallery Sticker Book 
Baby Bear 
On a Pirate Ship Little Board Book
Are You There Little Bat? 
Color by Numbers Book 
Art Deco Patterns to Color 
Nibbles: Numbers 
Gregory Goose is on the loose! In the Jungle 

Not a sales pitch but -> If you are interested in learning more about Osborne books, feel free to reach out, I have a rep that would be happy to work with you to place orders.

I also recieved the following for review:
 

Ada and the Galaxies bu Alan Lightman - from Librarything Early Reviewers program 
Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff - This is the exclusive sampler, not the whole book, from Netgalley.
 
Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment