Sep 19, 2021

Building the Book Pile #358 - the evening edition



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week down. How is everyone doing? I took today to relax a little... but still cleaned a carpet and picked up around the house, so not the completely relaxing day I was looking for. I have another busy work week ahead but am hoping to take some time for reading too. We will see how that goes. 

I would love to do an October Readathon - does anyone know of any happening? I need a good kick in my reading butt and they always help.

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontaing - Coffee (PSL!!) is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

DNF Review: Not a Unicorn by Dana Middleton (MG)

Recent Reads: Lena, The Sea, and Me by Maria Parr (MG)

Recent Reads: Halloween is Coming by Cal Evertt (Youth)

Recent Reads: Board Books from Osborne Books (Youth)


Books Received Recently...
 
  
   



Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment