Jun 20, 2021

Building the Book Pile #350



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

The weeks are flying by. Charlie puppy had gained a full pound and is now 7.6 lbs of puppy fun and terror. He puts everything in his mouth since he is teething, has some allergies, and is potty training too. It has been a lot 😒😴😵

Luckily work is in its slower period. It use to be the "slow time" but now for some reason it is just 'slower' but not officially slow... the timeline seems to creep up a bit every year 😕 but work is good.

School update - I just turned in ANOTHER paper... no surprise but I only have 4 weeks left now with  3 discussions and 6 responses to those discussions, a final research proposal, a presentation, and a professional reflection to be done. It is SO close I can almost taste it ... the freedom... all the reading for pleasure versus for a technical paper... oooooh it is going to be so goooooooood. I have been reading more lately too though - this course doesn't have much required reading, so I have been taking advantage already 😉 I hope it is noticeable.

What are you reading this week? 
This week my TBR is Shipped by Angie Hockman and hopefully A Pho Love Story by Loan Le.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Luna Howls at the Moon (MG)

Early Reader Review: Poison Ivy: Thorns by Kody Keplinger (YA, GN)

Recent Reads:  The Umbrella Academy Volume 3 Hotel Oblivion -  by Gerard Way (GN)
 
possibly... Recent Reads: Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett (Adult)


Books Received Recently...
 



Have you missed anything lately?
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment