Jun 6, 2021

Building the Book Pile #348



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday again! We are starting a new week (or ending a week if you look at it that way). I hope that everyone had a good week. We sure did. 

I know I mentioned that our dog Rolo passed away in January Well this week we brought home a new little friend. This is Charlie. (His you're in trouble name is Charles Valentino, and when he gets the zommies we say he has the Rossi's, my husband is a MotoGP fan). Right now he is just melting my heart..
Charlie is 12 weeks old and a French Bulldog.


We are still working on Cooper's (our cat) attitude about the change. He is not very happy at the moment but slowly coming around to the idea. We think he has been lonely. Our hope was that another dog like Rolo would ease the transition... we will see. 

In blog and reading news - I am doing those things lol. I have gotten through a few of the graphic novels on my TBR for the month already and happy with that progress. 

This week I am excited to say that I will be attending the Virtual Edelweiss Book Fest. Is anyone else attending? 


How has your June started off?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Call of the Night #2 by Kotoyama (GN) 

Recent Reads: People we Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry (Adult)

Recent Reads: The Umbrella Academy #1 by Gerard  Way (YA/ GN)


Books Received Recently...
 



Have you missed anything lately?
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment