May 30, 2021

Building the Book Pile #347



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy End of Sunday ... I hope you have all had a good weekend thus far and have plans to take it easy again tomorrow for the US holiday of Memorial Day. 

As you may have noticed, I had a few posts that were supposed to go up last week... that well... didn't ... I forgot to move them from draft to scheduled... SO you will get them this upcoming week instead. (My bad - please forgive my mush brain).

This past week, I had a friend visit me in FL for the week. We worked / played and had a wonderful time. My introvert self is exhausted but happily exhausted. I pretty much slept and was in PJs all day today (thus this late post). 

OH in other wonderful news, I found my local library - I love the library it is such a wonderful resource and if you are not using it... I HIGHLY recommend it. I splurged at the library and now have a large stack of books in addition to my already owned books that I need/want to read. 

As always, I hope you are all safe and well. I hope that as you pay respects to those we have lost to war this Memorial Day you also take some time for self care.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Monthly Re-Cap: May 2021 / June TBR

Blog Blitz: Opposites Attract by Jacqueline Lee

Recent Reads: The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club #1) by Lyssa Kay Adams (Adult)


Books Received Recently...


Have you missed anything lately?
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment