May 10, 2021

Building the Book Pile #345



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello Reading Friends - I hope you are all well. Last week was a doooozee. 

I didn't have class, so I did a good amount of reading for upcoming tours and reviews. 
I had an appointment on Monday afternoon, and then my vaccination on Wednesday AND there was a Museum thing that we wanted to attend on Friday - so we were so busy! 

Also if you have heard that shot #2 kicks your butt, they are not wrong. I got the shot on Wednesday evening and on Thursday my whole body hurt and I felt so sleepy and foggy all day. Luckily it was a slow work day, so I could just relax and try to feel better while monitoring email.

BUT over the weekend we got some time to relax and have some fun. We got tacos on Saturday for lunch out, and on Sunday we went for a walk on the beach in the morning followed by a drive to nowhere that lead us to a wonderful Florida Nature Preserve where we saw and took photos of all kinds of birds, bugs, and a few alligators. It was a lot of fun. 

This week is just as busy and I have class too, so I am trying to stay afloat with all the bits, so if things are late, or missing - I apologize in advance! (pls take pity on me and my craziness)

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle (Adult)

Someday this review will be up - I need to finish reading it though ... sorry: 
Recent Reads: Guards! Guards! (Discworld #8) by Terry Pratchett (Adult)


Books Received Recently...
 



Everyday Magic by Charlie Laidlaw - From the author for review consideration

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment