May 23, 2021

Building the Book Pile #346



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Sunday Funday! 
This past week I felt like an actual blogger again (lol), so many reviews and tours!
I hope that you are enjoying the variety. 
It is also the beginning of my FINAL class in my program, so it is graded pretty much pass/fail, so come July I might be more away again, so I am trying to front load as best I can while keeping on track with other course requirements.

In other news, thanks to vaccinations - I have a friend visiting!!! I am so excited to see her and hang out in the warm weather, and BOY is it getting warm. We haven't made it to 'rainy' season yet so it is a big muggy.

This upcoming week I should have a few more fun things to share.

I hope you are all staying safe and well and here is a virtual hug if you need it


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: Paletero Man by Lucky Diaz (Youth)

Recent Reads: The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club #1) by Lyssa Kay Adams (Adult)

Blog Blitz: Opposites Attract by Jacqueline Lee

Someday this review will be up - I need to finish reading it though ... sorry: 
Recent Reads: Guards! Guards! (Discworld #8) by Terry Pratchett (Adult)


Books Received Recently...
 



Ariadne by Jennifer Saint - Book of the Month Subscription for May

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment