Mar 28, 2021

Building the Book Post #341



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday Everyone! I swear I am alive still... 
just needed to actually finish some books to review them...lol (<- nervous laughter).

I hope you are all well! What have you been up to? 
We have been doing yard things - some veggie gardening (photo below), we put up bird feeders (and they are kind using them), and trying to make the already existing garden beds nicer. 




I had a long week, but I have a few reviews prepped for next week and many more to come so I am excited!


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine,
you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog


Blog Blast: You Were Made for Me by Jenna Guillaume (YA)

Monthly Re-Cap: February and March 2021

Early Reader Review: The Thingity-Jig by Kathleen Doherty (Youth)

Early Reader Review: Perdu by Richard Jones (Youth)


Books Received Recently...


The Thingity-Jig by Kathleen Doherty from Peachtree Publishing Company for review consideration. 

What I Like About Me by Jenna Guillaume from Peachtree Publishing Company for review consideration. 

Have you missed anything lately?

Nothing last week... sorry. Thanks for sticking around anyway!

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment