Mar 21, 2021

Building the Book Pile #340



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday Everyone! 

I hope you are all going well. My dad came to visit us last weekend through mid-week thus the lack of anything on the blog... sorry. I was not prepared. It was a great visit though and it was good to see come family (they are vaccinated but still masking for anyone concerned). 

It was a hell of a week though, my bank seems to keep detecting fraud in my accounts and turning things off.. which I appreciate but it is also a bit annoying (first world problem - I realize). And I was in a slight feud with my current professor over some shifty grading techniques (yea, I am that  annoying student - no shame).

As far as reading goes... I need to catch back up. I am currently reading a few things and need to settle on one or two I think. I am a few chapters into The Fifth Season by NK Jemisin; half way through The Medusa Quest by Alane Adams (MG), and started Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett for book club. My lack of focus has been AMAZING... lol

What are you up yo? Reading anything fun that I should get distracted by?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine,
you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog

Not sure yet...sorry 😬


Books Received Recently...

 Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett - Bought for Kindle for book club (hubs bought the paperback too)

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment