Mar 7, 2021

Building the Book Pile #339



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday Everyone! 

And we are in March!? Wow this year is flying by... and can you believe that so of us have been working from home for a year now? That is so weird to me still. It feels like forever honestly. 

This week I got a bunch of reviews prepped which felt good. We also prepped the space more for my veggie garden - it is almost done. Need top soil for the boxes the I can put my plant babies in. I am enjoying this Florida weather for that ... warm means more garden time.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine,
you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Leaf Detective by Heather Lang (Youth)

Early Reader Review: Delicates (Sheets#2) by Brenna Thummler (MG, GN)

Recent Reads: Agnes's Place by Marit Larsen (Youth)

Recent Reads: The Liar's Dictionary by Eley Williams (Adult)

Recent Reads: 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam (Adult)


Books Received Recently...

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment