Mar 29, 2019

Monthly Re-Cap: March 2019



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Wow it almost April! 
I loved my month of March, it was busy but wonderful. We visited family in Florida and had such a great time. We even got to go down to Key West for the first time and I got to see a bunch of alligators in the Everglades. 

Today I am in Boston for work and tomorrow the hubs an I are spending the day in the city - I think we are going to go to a few museums. 

I finished a class and started a new one, and luckily it is still going well. I love learning and I am still excited about school stuff (I know I am super nerdy).

Sadly, with all that fun, it is still cold in Vermont. We have had a good amount of snow melt and sun but mornings are still rough and I cannot wait until it is finally spring here.... normally that doesn't happen until Mid-April though. 


I hope that your month was wonderful, let me know in the comments something fun that you did in March or a great book you read! Is it spring where you are yet? 

~~Books I Read in March~~
  I Kill Giants  The Mutts Summer Diaries   Mera: Tidebreaker  The Minimalist Way: Minimalism Strategies to Declutter Your Life and Make Room for Joy  Unicorn Bowling (Phoebe and Her Unicorn #9)  Truman the Dog  Witchcraft and Monsters  Ben Braver and the Incredible Exploding Kid
      

How did I do on my March TBR
I finished 2.5 / 4 books. Not the greatest TBR showing but school, work and vacation are keeping me busy. I did read a lot of others that were shorter and I will have reviews for them up soon.


    ~~Links to Some Reviews from Books Read in March.~~
    The Minimalist Way by Erica Layne (Adult) - 3 stars
    I Kill Giants by Joe Kelly (GN)- 5 stars

    ~~Links to Some Reviews from Books Read Previously.~~

    Muddy: The Raccoon Who Stole Dishes by Griffin Ondaatje (Youth) - 4 stars
     
    ~~Coming Soon Still~~ 
    So Many...
    Ben Braver and the Incredible Exploding Kid by Marcus Emerson (MG)
    Witchcraft and Monsters by Kala Godin (Poems)
    Unicorn Bowling by Dana Simpson (MG, GN)
    Mera: Tidebreaker by Danielle Paige (GN)
    The Mutts Summer Diaries by Patrick McDonnell (GN)
    My Furry Foster Family: Truman the Dog by Debbi Michiko Florence  (MG)






    No comments:

    Post a Comment