Mar 3, 2019

Building the Book Pile #293

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Finished another course! Woohooo!! Monday the 11th I start a new one, in the meantime I am trying to get ahead and get some blog reading done too.

This week was a good one. I had my heater serviced (yay adulting things) and I ran a bunch of errands that I needed to. I also went to go see the student production of Into the Woods where I work, and it was so much fun. They did wonderful - now the songs are stuck in my head tho :/

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 



Coming up on the Blog


Blog Blast: The Haunting of Elmwood Manor by Pameal McCord (MG)
Recent Reads: I Kill Giants by Joe Kelly (GN)
Recent Reads: The Minimalist Way by Erica Layne (Non-Fication)

NO Books Received this Week 




Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment