Mar 31, 2019

Building the Book Pile #295

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Work trip 1 is done --- yay!!! I was in Boston Thursday - Saturday and it was great and I am glad to have one work trip under my belt. I have another one at the end of this week. 

All that said, the blog is looking great for this week. I have a bunch of reviews ready to go and I am so excited that I have gotten some reading done. Now I just need to finish my next homework assignment.... :) 

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi


Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 





  Coming up on the Blog


April TBR Pile
Early Reader Review: Mera -Tidebreaker by Danielle Paige (GN)
Recent Reads: Ben Braver and the Incredible Exploding Kid by Marcus Emerson (MG)
Early Reader Review: The Mutts Summer Diaries by Patrick McDonnell (GN)

No Books Received Recently...

But that is ok because I have a list to get through.

  

Have you missed anything lately?
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment