Dec 31, 2018

Monthly Re-Cap: December 2018



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Happy New Years Eve! 
Let's be honest, for the past month I have been slacking off on the blog, and I am sorry, but I have been working on school stuff and the holidays are always busy but SO MUCH FUN... and I have actually been taking some time to relax... which mostly means playing video games in my spare time because thinking hurts (lol) or watching too much TV.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday. For Christmas, I got a TV from my momma, I got a beautiful canning pot from the hubs for this summer when I start to pickle ALL the things again, I also got some binoculars for bird watching, and  I got an embosser that says "From the library of Stephanie Turner" I need to take out ALL my books and stamp them now. 

We also got some gift cards/ cash and we have been doing some home projects. We are almost done building the shed in the backyard, and we replaced a toilet that has been broken and running FOREVER.

What did you get? Any bookish goodies?!

How was your December otherwise?


~~ From last month's read pile~~
Book Love by Debbie Tung (GN) - 5 stars
 
~~Coming Soon~~ 
Muddy: The Raccoon Who Stole Dishes by Griffin Ondaatje (Youth) 
Quinn's Promise Rock by Christie Thomas (Youth)

No comments:

Post a Comment