Dec 23, 2018

Building the Book Pile #285

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Holidays everyone. We are officially on winter break from work and I am so happy about that. I have started my new job and am enjoying it but when we get back it is immediately running around again. 

This weekend I did some homework and assignments and started preparing for after the break. I bought myself a new home computer because my work one was returned and I have a new work one but it runs differently and this way I have one for school (and games) at home. I made some gingerbread cookies and we attended an ugly sweater brunch. We plan to spend the holidays visiting my family and then doing some home projects. I will probably do more homework and prep for the following week.

I have gotten little to no reading done, I have been too tired and busy for it, and when I try I fall asleep... I need to get some in during the break and hope to.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee (almost Peppermint Cocoa time now...) via Ko-fi



Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 
http://www.jeanbooknerd.com/2018/11/the-circus-thief-by-alane-adams.html
Giveaway Here

Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: Book Love by Debbie Tung (GN)
Recent Reads: You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero (Adult)
Early Reader Review: Julius Zebra Entangled with the Egyptians by Gary Northfield (MG)

No Books Received this Week 

Maybe some as gifts? We will see...  



Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment