Dec 16, 2018

Building the Book Pile #284

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

 Finally got to some reading and reviews this past week, so yay. 

It was a long week, but a fun one. I have 3 lunches out at work, 2 holiday and 1 as my 'going-away' lunch, but I had to say goodbye to all my wonderful co-workers. I won't be far on campus from them, but I won't see them day-to-day so it is going to be weird.

I am super excited to finally start my new job on Monday but also starting to get nervous, and Monday I start my next class too so I am gonna be busy busy learning a bunch of new things.

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee (almost Peppermint Cocoa time now...) via Ko-fi



Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog! 
http://www.jeanbooknerd.com/2018/11/the-circus-thief-by-alane-adams.html


Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads:Let's Get Ready for Bed by M. Smith (Youth)
Early Reader Review: Julius Zebra Entangled with the Egyptians by Gary Northfield (MG)

Books Received this Week 

Thomas Wildus and the Book of Sorrows 


Thomas Wildus and the Book or Sorrows by J.M. Bergen from the publisher in exchange for review.

Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment