Sep 28, 2018

Monthly Re-Cap: September 2018



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


SOOOOOO in a few days my school term officially starts and that means that this might be the most productive you see me on the blog for a good while. I need to re-learn time management and how to school (insert images of me crying a bit & nervously laughing).

BUT this month was great, I love the beginning of the Autumn season🍂🍁. We went to a corn maze and completed it! We bought some pumpkins - yes already! I started my fall garden cleaning and my house decorations for fall/ Halloween👻🎃  (it is all the same for me lol) and our town had a HOME GOODS open up and I am SOOOOOOO excited to buy all the things for the season. (If only I had more money...🤔)



~~Reviews Up This Month From Previous Re-Caps~~
Harley and Ivy Meet Betty and Veronica (#1-6) by Paul Dini (Adult, GN) - 2 stars
Anna at the Art Museum by Hasel Hutchings (Youth) -4 stars
The House of Lost and Found by Martin Widmark (Youth) -5 stars
Luke and Lottie: It's Halloween! by Ruthe Wielockx (Youth)  - 4 stars 


Reviews still on their way to you:
 Coming soon in 2018 ...

Up the Mountain Path by Marianne Dubuc (Youth) 
Tiger vs. Nightmare by Emily Tetri (Youth)
This is a Whoopsie! by Andrew Cangelose (Youth)
Hellicious Vol 1 by Mina Elwell (GN, Adult)
Chilly da Vinci by Jarrett Rutland (Youth)
A Valentine for Frankenstein by Leslie Kimmelman (Youth)

No comments:

Post a Comment