Sep 23, 2018

Building the Book Pile #272

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Good morning wonderful people whom I adore so much! Just a week until school starts but I am feeling good. I was able to read my first chapter and get some homework done early so I hope to keep that up through the term. I also got a binder together :) I love school supplies. And today we are headed to Staples so that I can look at all the supplies and see if there is anything else I need (yes NEED not want, bc I want ALL the things).

I also got some reading done this week and hope to have another review up this week for you, but in case I don't I have a review of a movie for you instead. You will probably see more of these as I have to read for school and am going to need more non-reading down-time activities.


I hope you are all having a great weekend. 
HAPPY FALL!!!

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee (IT IS PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON NOW!!! om nomnom) via Ko-fi



Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
 
Coming up on the Blog

Giveaway: Win $100 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash
Movie Time: The House with a Clock in its Walls (PG)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Uncharted by Erin Cashman (YA)
Monthly Re-Cap: September 2018

Books Received this Week

    Confessions of a Teenage Leper

For Review:
Confessions of a Teenage Leper by Ashley Little from Librarything Early Reviewers program and Penguin Random House for review.


   
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of September 17 - September 22


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment