Mar 6, 2017

Building the Book Pile #134

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
I am still away on my vacation so this post is a day late... Our hotel in Orlando was great, they had wifi for free BUT only for some websites... so no blogging while I was there. I am in Georgia with my mom for a few more days then finally home again :) But even though I could not blog I got a lot of reading and reviews done. Now I just have to move them all into Blogger... hopefully some will be up this week. How is your week going?

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
More coming soon


Coming up on the Blog...

Monday: This Day Late BTBP
Review: Lady Mechanika Volume 1 by Joe Benitez (GN)
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess (YA)    
    

Books Received this Week

  Unicorn Crossing (Heavenly Nostrils, #5)
Unicorn Crossing (Heavenly Nostrils #5) by Dana Simpson from Andrew McMeel Publishing and Netgalley for review. 

  
Have you missed anything lately?
New Page: 2017 Reading Challenges 

Week of February 26 - March 3



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment