Jan 16, 2015

Building the Book Pile #123

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


Wowza! This weekend has been jam-packed. Bloggiesta, a Read-a-thon, and the weekend isn't even over yet :/ I need a nap :P
This week was awesome on the blog - as you may have been able to tell. A bunch of M.G. reviews, a spotlight, a Giveaway :)
As for work - it has be SUPER crazy, lots of late nights and doing work at home again this week - I am pooped. I need a vacation and I just got back from winter break/ vacation.
 I am hoping for a more chill work week this coming week - keep your fingers crossed for me :)


Giveaways Going on NOW

dreaming of books 2015 

Coming up on the Blog... 

 

Recent Reads: Loki's Wolves by K.J. Armstring and M.A. Marr (MG)
Recent Reads: Hellhole by Gina Damico (YA)
Recent Reads: A Broken Fate (A Beautiful Fate #2) by Cat Mann (NA)
 Recent Reads: Breaking Angelina (Paranormal Investigations #1.5) by Rita and T.J. Webb (NA)

Books Received this Week

No new books this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment