Jan 11, 2015

Building the Book Pile #122

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


Woo, back to work this past week and it has been super busy! But I read a few shorter Middle Grade books and did some updating to some of my graphics -- you like my new BtBP header? -- It looks less fuzzy than the old one so mission accomplished. 

Anywho, nothing too exciting in the way of blogging this past week - got a few new books to read, worked on some emails, and read a bit but no really posting - sorry about that.

At work the term started and my boss is teaching a course, plus I have a faculty search he is heading up so I have been doing a LOT of data entry (:/) and I have grant proposals for him due soon too - so lots of overtime and working while at home  [sadface] oh well …

Hopefully this week will be better. I have reviews planned and next weekend is the mini bloggiesta so I am gearing up! 


 

Coming up on the Blog... 

Double Review -- The Diaries of Robin's Toys: Roger the Reindeer and Geraldo the Giraffe by Ken and Angie Lake

Blog Blast: 'Til the Last Snowflake Falls by Al E. Boy with Excerpt

Double Review -- The Diaries of Robin's Toys: Leon the Lion and Gavin the Gorilla and Snuffles by Ken and Angie Lake

Winter Mini Bloggiesta Planning Post


Books Received this Week 


Sacrificed (The Last Oracle #1) by Emily Wibberley From the Author for review consideration

Links go to Goodreads and/or Publisher Site.

Have you missed anything lately?


  Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

 Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. The mini bloggeista sounds really fun! I hope you have a great week, Steph!

    ReplyDelete