Jan 15, 2015

Winter Mini Bloggiesta 2015


Mini Winter Bloggiesta 2015 

Let's start 2015 off right! 

Here is my to do list for the Winter Mini Bloggiesta:
  • Update my Reviews by Author page
  • Clean up my blog email - Look into Streak (comment by Sherri @ Urban Girl Reader)
  • Complete at least 2 mini challenges
  • Comment on as many other Bloggiesta participant posts as possible (hopefully everyones) - I think I got to all of them :) Happy Bloggiesta to ALL! >>THROWS CONFETTI<<
  • Participate in the Twitter chat
  • Write at least one review for the blog
Added Items:
  • Set calendar reminders to Back up the Blog
  • Clean up/ Rearrange books - they are becoming more piles than shelved.

I hope to get all this done and maybe more, but that is my list for now :)

Happy Bloggiesta All!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome Goals! Good Luck, I hope you can complete them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggiesta!! Looks like you will be busy! I just finished cleaning up my email. If you use gmail I totally recommend looking into Streak! I think I've got my organized for the first time in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I don't know what Streak is but I will def. look into it! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. Well done on getting around to all the other participants already! And best of luck with the rest of your goals. One of these days I need to create pages for Reviews by Author and Reviews by Title - but I have 5 years of blog posts to go through, and it's a daunting task!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it is daunting, even when it is only 4 months worth.... :/

      Delete
  4. Happy Bloggiesta to you, too. Great start by visiting all the blogs already! I keep getting sidetracked by challenges and giveaways :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I normally do too - or just by the internet in general, trying hard to be on top of things this time though :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. You have a great list here. Ambitious, but doable! You got this :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals! Have fun! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for coming to visit me :)

      Delete
  7. I should have put commenting on my list so I would absolutely do it! I'm going to try to visit several blogs this time. I get so many good ideas from others during Bloggiesta! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just getting started on my to-do list, and you're already done! Congrats on a successful Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job! I'm not getting much done. I just finished one review (I read this book before Christmas and didn't take good notes!), and now I can move on to some fun stuff! Then start on another review tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete