Dec 2, 2014

Monthly Re-Cap: November 2014

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another month down, here's another wrap-up- complete with Goodreads and Review links. 

 

What happened...  

Wow... lots of reading and then lots of NOT reading. The end of November was a reading slump like no other. I have been 'reading' the same book since the beginning of the month :/

What did you read or listen to in November?  

 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in November ~~   

   
Littlest Pet ShopThe Deepest Night (The Sweetest Dark, #2)The Clockwork Scarab: A Stoker & Holmes Novel

2 comments:

  1. I read The Swallow as well... pretty groovy book!
    Happy December reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you. I have been in a big reading slump as of late as well. I read a couple though that helped me through like Under Differnt Stars and Prince Lestat. Let's hope that December is better.

    ReplyDelete