Apr 6, 2012

Early reader Review: Danger Girl, Revolver #1 by Andy Hartnell

Danger Girl: Revolver #1Danger Girl: Revolver #1 by Andy Hartnell
Available: June 26, 2012
Publisher: IDW Publishing

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Background: Danger Girl, Revolver #1 chronicles the activities of a task force brought together to solve crimes and mysteries. This issue opens as Johnny and Abbey are attempting to find a priceless heirloom, a ring that is about to be given as a wedding band.

Review: Great first issue! While fairly short (which most comics are), it was action packed and left me wanting to read more. The characters all seem to have their quarks which you pick up on right away, even though there is little explanation about them, and the dialogue is funny and entertaining. I think my only qualm with comics like this is that they paint a certain picture of females, voluptuous, but not in a natural way, and almost all images of them have boobs and butt everywhere! So, I guess…guys, enjoy!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment