Aug 23, 2026

Building the Book Pile #526

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hi everyone ~ Happy Sunday.

The week was pretty boring - lots of work, lots of meetings, and I am tired. Some of the students are already getting sick - so I am really trying not to catch anything so early in the school year. 

In my spare time, I finished Alchemised and have started a few other books. I am working on a cross stitch pattern that will be a witchy bookmark and I hung out  with some friends and we had pizza on Saturday night. 


How was your week?
  • Currently watching: F1 is BACK! after summer break
  • Still...Currently reading: Hellbound by Stephanie Binh & Monsieur Pain by Roberto Bolano
  • Currently listening to: Ordinary Monsters by J.M. Miro (I took a break)

Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Vows of Betrayal by Jessa York (Adult)

Back to School Round-Up with Penguin Young Readers (Youth)


Books Received Recently...  
Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi

What have you been reading?  How was your week? Feel free to leave a comment!

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment