Welcome to Building the Book Pile!
Hi everyone ~ Happy Sunday.
I haven't been great about regular weekly wrap posts nor have I been great about blogging lately. So sorry about that. I am still here and reading blogs in between work things. Students are officially back on campus and so I have been coming home more exhausted than normal - making it hard to blog and read. But I am trying my best.
Work is picking up - lots of meetings and prepping for companies to come to campus. I am meeting lots of new students and feel like things are moving along well.
Cooper cat is still here.. he is looking more and more haggard but nothing else has really changed. He is covered in lumps and bumps but seems happy and comfortable. He asks for lots of snuggles now.
I have been working my way through Alchemised - I am about 700 pages in and enjoying it. I read Manacled, so I think that is why I am liking it. Also knowing it is going to rip out my heart soon. For the Love of the Quest is adorable, I am half way through and would already recommend it. Full review to come later but it is has been a warm hug so far.
At home we continue kitchen reno/ move. Our next big piece is an outside thing so we might have to wait until spring to have the time and money to do it - so we are working on little cosmetic things inside on the part we have finished now. Today I will be working on some drywall mudding and we have some light switches to rewire. There are more than enough finishing things to get done on side 1... so I am not mad about waiting longer for the rest.
How was your week?
- Currently watching: Random murder mystery recaps on Netflix
- Still...Currently reading: Alchemised by SenLinYu and For the Love of the Quest: A Novel by Alexandra Ammon Parthun
- Currently listening to: Ordinary Monsters by J.M. Miro
Recent Reads: For the Love of the Quest: A Novel by Alexandra Ammon Parthun (Adult)
Recent Reads: Whale, That Was Unexpected by Casey Lyall (Youth)
Recent Reads: Vows of Betrayal by Jessa York (Adult)
Books Received Recently...
For Review From Publishers
Stuff Your Kindle Freebies








Reviews and Such
Donating Caffeine is greatly appreciated ... Donate on Ko-fi
Happy Reading!




No comments:
Post a Comment