Feb 18, 2024

Building the Book Pile #441

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

It has been a fun week... for reading. I picked up my arc of Empire of the Damned and I am about 350 pages in. The story has all the twist and turns I like and vampires...
This week I also binged Hazbin Hotel on Prime - loved it, but now I have to wait approximately a billion years for season 2 😞
On my switch I have ben alternating between A Little to the Left and Cozy Grove. Enjoying both. I really love A Little to the Left - so simple yet so satisfying.

What have you been getting up to?


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Book Lovers by Emily Henry (Adult)

Recent Reads: Not Happy Campers by Ash Keller (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Avocado Magic by Taltal Levi (Youth)

Books Received Recently...  


What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment