Feb 10, 2024

Building the Book Pile #440

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week into 2024. I am not behind yet on my GR challenge but it feels like it... my attention gotten taken for a bit there with Little To The Left, a Switch game, very satisfying... to organize things. My husband laughs but it was a comforting game with a few good brain-teasers. I have the DLC now... so I will try to listen to a book while playing.


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman (Adult) 

Recent Reads: The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Country Bird by Angela Harrison Vinet (Non-Fiction)

Books Received Recently...  
  



What have you been reading?  Leave a comment for me.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment