Dec 11, 2022

Building the Book Pile #418

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hi there, I realized this week while writing up my TBR that I had no December review books pending. I am late on a few Netgalley ones but I have a stack of books that I have bought that I wanted to read. So this month is all about getting to those books and I am super excited. December so far has been a grat reading month. 

How is your December going?

This week we leave to go to FL to visit family before the holidays... so I hope to read a lot but posting will be limited if at all. Sorry.

I hope you have a great week!!

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

??
Not sure, sorry. Might take the week off.


Books Received Recently...   
  
 

Robin and Her Misfits by Kelly Ann Jacobson - from Librarything Early Reviewer program.

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment