Dec 4, 2022

Building the Book Pile #417

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Wow it is December - this year... it went so quickly. I cannot get over how fast it flew by. I am reflecting on the year and it has been a whirlwind, but I have read some great books and I can't wait to share my top picks of the year with you all soon - what have been some of your favorites?

I book-journaled this year and really enjoyed that. It helped me keep track of all my thoughts and I have little images of covers to reflect with - I highly recommend doing this if you read a lot of books like I do. 

Anywho, this week was pretty low-key at work, so that was nice. Less events as we near the holidays, but my events ramp up. We are actually going to Florida to visit family next week and I cannot wait for the warmth (although it has been warm-for NH here so far). 

I hope you have a great week!!

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Monthly Re-cap (Nov 22) and TBR (Dec 22) 

Happy Holidays Post

Recent Reads: Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldres (Adult)


Books Received Recently...   
Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment