Sep 18, 2022

Building the Book Pile #411

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another late Sunday posting...

We had a very busy week and weekend and I am still exhausted. 

I worked late almost every night this week then on Friday some of my team did some local volunteer time and cleaned headstones in the local cemetary. 

This weekend the hubs and I went to a Fall Festival and a local distillery. Now we are winding down with some Sunday Night Foodball and I will be reading shortly.

I hope you all all well! Have a great evening!

XOXO - Steph

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Rust in the Root by Justina Ireland (YA)

Early Reader Review: A Starlit Trip to the Library by Andrew Katz (Youth)

Early Reader Review: One Cup at a Time by Matt Tarpley (GN, Adult) 

Books Received Recently...   
 


Review:


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment