Sep 11, 2022

Building the Book Pile #410

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

A late Sunday posting...
This weekend we spent some time in Salem, MA. It was still warm and we love visiting the Peabody Essex Museum there in addition to all the fun shops. In the Fall, it is always a nice trip. 

This morning, I finally got the 12ft Skeleton from Home Depot! A friend picked it up for us and I put it together today and I am so excited. The rest of the day was spent watching football, monitoring Fantasy Football scores (I am doing horrible), and I have started playing Disney's Dreamland Valley (while I listen to books and in between actual reading).

What did you do this weekend?


XOXO - Steph

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: What We Saw by Mary Downing Hahn (MG) - forgot to hit publish on this one last week, sorry.

Recent Reads: The Year Without a Summer by Arlene Mark (YA)


Books Received Recently...   
Escape to Witch City by E. Latimer - From Librarything Early Reviewers program and Tundra books for review.


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment